Wednesday, September 19, 2012

bb cream review number one


 Lioele water drop BB SPF 27 

Innisfree mineral cover BB SPF 35 

Tony moly aqua aura moisturising BB SPF 30


It's in the same order from the top to bottom from the list I wrote above




As you can see three of them have different color pay offs.

if you look closely, Lioele BB cream have  kind of cool  formula, it forms water bubbles as you blend. 

Innisfree BB cream doesn't oxidize unlike most of the BB creams.  The finish color is basically the same color you see. Even though it looks bit light, it works on me the best b/c it has yellow undertone.

Tony moly BB cream is the most moisturizing one out of the three ( and most BB creams I tried before) However, it doesn't give dewy finish even though it feels moisturizing. I am thinking this will be most used during the winter when my skin is at the driest.

No comments:

Post a Comment