Monday, September 3, 2012

** Most reached for products for August






CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 BEIGE PASTELa perfect foundation for the summer 

Innisfree Mineral Cover BB Cream - finally a bb cream that does not oxidize on me, or at least, no grey dead looking skin! However, the bb cream take a while  to set.

Innisfree olive real essential serum - very very hydrating serum, smells reallyummmmy for some reason , hmm kinda like fruit juice? What i really like about it is that it does not feel heavy although it leaves a nice sheen on my skin, great product for dry skin people that are sick of using heavy creams.

Bobbi Brown Hydrating face tonic - My verfirst Bobbi Brown skin care product and I am impressed! I came across this product from a sleep over at my friend's place and bought it right after :) It's really moisturizing even tough it's a tonic. I use it right after i wash my face.

the saem cool fresh sparkle mist Mojito - It's got very fine mist and it does not leave water drops drooping all over your face, perfect to use before and after makeup.

DKNy sweet delicious pink macaroon - I was debating between this and cremey meringue and I tried so hard to remember which scent i liked more  b/c I had to order on amazon. It was back in May at the duty free that I first smelled it , I should have gotten it back than! Anyhow, so I decided to get the macaroon b/c I think the other one was too sweet for my taste. And I like it! At first it's got light floral scent and slight sweet scent that later changes into sweet and soapbaby powder-ish scent.

eos strawberry lip balm - I am picky with lip balms and although this is a overlhyped product to my surprise this is a good product! I am very happy to find another lip balm that works other than the Blistex mint flavored lip balm. It;s the only lip balm that worked on me but I was getting really sick of it for such a long time.

Maybelline the Falies Volum express - a classic favorite mascara! it's inexpensive and gives volume.

 Tony Moly crystal blushers; 04 milky violate and 05 sugar brown - nice matte,  cool tone blushers works great on mred cheeks. I use sugar brown for shading around my nose since it does not have warm under tone it looks more natural.

Stila in the light eye shadow palette - I came across this from watching Gemsmaquillage youtube video. It's got easy to use colors and fairly good amount of mattes. Love the eye liner that's in it, it's worth every penny.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment